Friday, February 28, 2014

Its been a while

Hey guys, sorry i haven't been real active on here lately. I have been hard at work on Hidden Secrets. I know i told you all about getting signed with my new publisher Phoenix Fire Publishing. Now its time for some exciting news. We are re-releasing Wicked Souls on April 1st with a new look. We are also releasing Hidden Secrets on June 21st which means i have to have the book finished and to the editors by the beginning of April. thus is why its been radio silence lately.

I am excited to say that i am just over half way finished with the book right now and it won't take long to finish the other half. I hope you all enjoy this next book as much as i enjoy writing it.

Also, if y'all have a facebook account and want to join my street team send me a message on my author page (www.facebook.com/sabrinasamplesauthor) and i will add you to the group.

Other than that i will be posting the new cover in the next day or so for everyone to see. I hope you all love it as much as i do!

But for now, i must get back to diligently writing like the good little author that i am :)

See you on the other side of the rainbow.
XOXOX Brina

No comments:

Post a Comment